Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elements

Has anyone been playing Elements?

If you haven't heard of it yet, it's a lot like Magic, it's browser-based, and it's addicting. Especially when you can organize your own deck for your specific elements that you want to utilize. Personally, my main damage output is the Life element, it keeps me alive a LOT, and I mixed in some Death element cards so I can poison, use a bone wall, and re-summon a skeleton on my field of battle when any creature dies with my Boneyard cards.

www.elementsthegame.com

click "Play now" after you skip the ad, put in what username and password u want and an email if you wish (not required), and pick ur element! if you don't like it you can reset your account to try a different element to your liking.

Click quests (no, no epic adventure, just defeat a certain level deck and u complete the quest, among other minial tasks to get money so you can soup up your deck)

I can't wait until my score is at 500, I get a rare card I've only won the slot machine thing after every match like three times and got cards I don't need, so I just leave them on the side for later use..

so far I have 71 wins and 12 losses with a score of 351.. here's my deck

When I want to switch up my playing style I take out my other creatures except my dragons and throw in my water pillars with the forest spirits so I can use their abilities while gaining more and more health from empathic bond. (4x empathic bond + 6 creatures on the field means 24 health after each of my turns!)

If you're just starting out, try out an air element deck and try to get as many firefly queens as possible so you can have a bunch of fireflies reproducing every round, and get those empathic bonds. Very helpful!

edit: forgot to mention, you can duel other people, but you both have to search for eachother if you wanna duel a specific person using the PvP Duel button. (no rewards / penalties)
    Last edited by Xog; 09-08-2009, 01:11 PM.

say what?
    Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

I tap my interwebz mana and destroy this thread.
      thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

Originally posted by Edify View Post
        I tap my interwebz mana and destroy this thread.
        You've activated my trap card!
        Now go change your pokemon avatar and your quote above it.

Comment

shut the fuck up yugioh
          sigpic
          All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Comment

If anyone has been playing Elements, I will be forming a Tournament in the next couple weeks. If you haven't, start souping up your deck so you can play!

(I switched my deck to the previous one so you don't know what cards I'm really going to be using.. but take a look at all the cards i've accumilated! rofl)

Last edited by Xog; 09-15-2009, 04:03 PM.

Comment

yeah i have played this a little

it is similar to magic but requires way less time and thought.

not a terrible way to kill 15 or 20 minutes

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Tried this for about 30 minutes but it takes too long to get any decent cards or cash. You must've played this shit for 5 hours at least.
                  http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/2561/rasaq.png

--|-- Question: What is the average male penis size in humans? (erect in inches)

--|-- Ease got the correct answer, '5.3 inches', in 6.379 sec. and is tied for the lead with 2 pts.

Comment

playing on level 6 (aka false gods) gets you 140 gold with elemental mastery each game.. its really quick to upgrade your cards that way, and if you win a card from the slot machine thing while playing on lvl 6, it's already upgraded.

there's a couple of cool decks out there that are specifically designed for killing the false gods. Rainbow's honestly your best shot.

Use this one here with your mark as TIME:

http://elementstheforum.smfforfree3....pic,137.0.html
                    54 card Rainbow False-God killing deck (courtesy to ScaredGirl) (66% chance of win with NO upgrades)
                    then upgrade 8 quantum pillars, and switch over to this deck with your mark as ENTROPY:

http://elementstheforum.smfforfree3....pic,549.0.html
                    34 card Rainbow False-God killing deck (courtesy to ScaredGirl for editing vice123's suggested deck) (80-85% chance of win with NO upgrades other than 8 pillars)

God | win | loss | %
                    Chaos Lord 17 0 100.00
                    Fire Queen 14 0 100.00
                    Gemini 13 4 76.47
                    Graviton 5 6 45.45
                    Hermes 13 2 86.67
                    Incarnate 7 0 100.00
                    Miracle 14 1 93.33
                    Morte 8 1 88.89
                    Rainbow 6 3 66.67
                    Scorpio 9 6 60.00
                    Seism 14 7 66.67

total: 120 30 80.00
                    average win/loss%: 80.38

then build your PvP deck :-)

btw, in the 2nd pic, they're all upgraded. it's still ok to use the regular versions of these cards (excluding quantum towers, must have all upgraded pillars), but after you get all 8 pillars upgraded, start upgrading your otyugs, and by then you'll know which ones you need to upgrade next (empathic bonds, etc)

i have over 1100 games played, so yes, over several hours played.. :P

Comment

do u really use ie
                      lemar> im seriously gonna get someone to hack your name and disolve that shit sqd of yours

Comment

Originally posted by Zizzo View Post
                        do u really use ie
                        when im at work i have to, im not allowed to use mozilla.

when im at home i use mozilla tho

Comment

Decided this game is for queers when my fate egg turned into a fate egg and then got lightning stormed.

--|-- Question: What is the average male penis size in humans? (erect in inches)

--|-- Ease got the correct answer, '5.3 inches', in 6.379 sec. and is tied for the lead with 2 pts.

Comment

rooooooooooofl.

Comment

Is it just me or is dusk mantle rigged? It says 50% chance to miss, but I seem to miss every attack?

Comment

Working...
                              X