Help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help!

We need event ideas because we've run out of ideas/would like your input in your zone/can't be arsed to think up our own. No skills are required just a good imagination and the ability to send an email. If you've got a great idea for an event, send me a mail at ipswich_mike@hotmail.com with an outline of how to play, the objective of the game and an idea of what the map might look like, and I'll either do it myself or bully someone else off of the ECT (randedl) to do it
    Originally posted by Facetious
    edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

I have an idea but i cant be arsd to email it to you as i want everyone to hear it and put input into it.
    It is almost an idea taken form a bit of tanks and a bit of Wark and a bit of missions.

Sometimes a host has the courage to host missions in tanks, however its very hard as not much can be done in this small arena.

I think some certain tank maps could be made, each one designed as a mission.

There could be on where there is a base with some excellent shooting possitions and a small team of about 10 has to defend this base from the attacking team of about 30 ( a 3:1 ratio). The attacking team would have the advantage of numbers and the defending team would have the advantages of upgraded technologies like multi fire or bounce. The defending team would win if a flag was help for 20 mins and the attacking team would win if the flag was captured.

Another idea using tanks would be the idea of a small convoy which had to make it to a flag in the top right. This one is more complecated and ill try to explain it. The convoy has one terr (The captain) and has to make it from the top right to the bottom left. If the captain dies that team loses. The captain has to pick 5 team mates to help him across the map, these get 3 lifes each. Then there is another team which has the job of trying to destroy the convoy, this team should not be allowed to just guard the flag. Each person of this attacking team should have 2 lives each and should not be able to attach to each other. This would mean that the convoy could work as a unit trying to avoid being spotted by the enemy and sniping the oposition.
    Makelele> whos camping
    Sumpson> mitch
    KiAN> Mitch mind not camping?
    Lemar> mitch
    Mitch> shut the fuck up and get in

Comment

End, what is it you don't understand in "Send an email"????? Geez!
      I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

What is this email thing?
        EvoLd> Roboqueen died again?
        cool koen> :)
        PRiMORDiAL> pfft
        cool koen> not because of a bug
        EvoLd> Lol
        Treachery> meh
        EvoLd> why then?
        PubAceR> women in power dont last
        EvoLd> LOl
        toaster oven reviews

Comment

What happened to that squad deathmatch someone hosted like a year ago? I think that was a good idea.
          1: cundor> let's do a disoblige .?go base
          1: Cremation> cundor desperately trying to tell the world hes a diso
          1: cundor> dude
          1: cundor> i already told my parents
          1: Desperate> LOL
          1: Cremation> HAHA
          1: bram> :)
          1: Da1andonly> LOL

Comment

<3 Desperate
            I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

On it zues!!

Although I dont play anymore, it's still hella fun to make things work :P

Comment

I'll let you know if I have a burst of creativity.
                5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Team ELim

I think you should have a ?go teamelim where you vote either jav or wb elim w ith 2's. I beleive people would be there all the time and it would very popular.
                  Randedl> You are using an illegal lag program.undefined

Comment

I sent an email!

Comment

what's email ?
                      Code:
                      1:Pred_FNM <ER>> guys, yellow + green is really shitty for forumcolours :p
                      1:lnx> what's wrong with that combination
                      1:lnx> I wear yellow-green clothes :(
                      1:Pred_FNM <ER>> i dont mean in clothes, in forums..
                      1:lnx> kk
                      1:lnx> buy a black-white computer monitor if you don't like the colors foo

Comment

Originally posted by DOTSY
                        what's email ?
                        Shush! You know what it is!
                        TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
                        TWLB Season 9 Champion: -FINAL-

Sika> go in, burst and portal out © everett 2006 all rights reserved
                        Cross> feel like masturbating after seeing everett in javbirt
                        1:LF> my gf gives bad head, how do i fix this 1:pinkSTAR> give head to another guy 1:LF> k ur ignored
                        4:moot> cintra thinks he's as good as ev now so he's decided not to talk in public like him
                        1:broly> winning this title is like having sex

Comment

L337 EVENT IDEA

Number of players: 3-239084572 and more.
                          Ship: Warbird(or w/e, but everyone should use the same ship)

Gameplay:
                          Player A got killed by Player B

Player A got specced.
                          When Player B gets killed by another one, Player A can get in and Player B will be specced.

So.. that means... If you get killed, you will be specced, and if your %killer gets killed, he will be specced and everyone, who got killed by %killer, will get in $

The last 2 people standing win $
                          YOU ARE THE 1,000,000,000TH VISITOR IN MY SIG!
                          Click here to receive your price!

Comment

No, the last person standing will be the player A to the just been killed player B
                            Originally posted by Facetious
                            edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Confused.

Thats confusing! :/

Comment

Working...
                              X