IRC Channel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IRC Channel

Hello all, I made an IRC channel for us SubSpace users to hang around and chat with each other. The channel is on the AxeNet network. Connect to any of these servers: irc.axenet.org, angel.axenet.org, energy.axenet.org, python.axenet.org . After connecting type /j #subspace . Then we'll begin chatting. The channel is brand new so please stick around until we get more users .

If you do not know how to connect to IRC please reply to this thread and i'll show ya how! .

you gettin any visitors?
    what the superior man seeks is in himself; what the small man seeks is in others - Confucius

http://www.soundclick.com/scck/
    http://www.soundclick.com/johnecarter/

Comment

ever heard of ingame chat, its fun.
      u get to play the game and chat at same time.
      marvellous

Comment

Unfortunately no, no one is visiting. :/

Comment

MR. PEANUTS.

ever heard of ingame chat, its fun.
          u get to play the game and chat at same time. marvellous
          If you don't have anything better to say , please do not reply on my thread. THANK YOU!

Comment

Seriously, what's your motivation for making up an IRC channel when there's already a strong chat-base in the game itself?

I hope it's not for the self-gratification of getting people to visit your IRC channel...cuz if so, I'm afraid you need to rethink your priorities.
            Ну вот...

Comment

It is nothing like that. Wouldn't you want to chat offgame to? But you know what <consored> it! I unregistered it, so now no one can talk shit like bitches.

Comment

Bad idea in the first place.

Comment

Didn't really think that one through, did ya?

Comment

Originally posted by Guz
                    MR. PEANUTS.

If you don't have anything better to say , please do not reply on my thread. THANK YOU!
                    i think that was a valuable contribution to ur fucking thread you ass, ÆNIMA also said it. in-game chat is much better.

Comment

Working...
                    X