Name one

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old Navy

Name the time you were awake for the longest and circumstances (only answer if it exceeds at least 48 hours)
    -L3

Comment

• 63 hours and roughly 45 minutes. Almost 3 days, but i shop for caffienated shit at www.xoxide.com

LMAO they have caffienated soap. I bought one, and it does surprising give u a wake up call.

Name a time you were alomst killed.

EDIT: if u dont have no, dont respond.
      http://www.iownjoo.com/freeimghost/l...ature copy.gif
      ^^^ My new sig i wasted 10 minutes of my life making! W00tz for mE! :D:cool:

I am Plasma.

Last edited by abrasion about 150 times because he can't fucking type.

Comment

• When I got into a car accident in December. FFS, I barely missed this one car going at like 60+, but got nailed, luckily (sorta) by a slower moving car, but it hurt like a beeotch.

Name one of the nastiest things you've ever eaten. This has to be something that is not already made, but a concotion of weird junk.

(ex: cheeze, peanut butter, chocolote syrup, and pretsels)
        DELETED

Comment

• Ya one time my friends came over and decided it would be fun to take one of everything from my fridge. Mind you there was a shit load of asian sauces, spicy and sweet, there was a piece of DURIAN (it smells like shit), leftover casserole, pasta noodles, and an apple. It's all cold, smacked together between two loafs. Then we circulated it around and everyone took massive bites of it. GOD THAT WAS STUPID.

Name the ugliest player in the NHL
          ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
          Failure teaches success.

Comment

• At a sleepover I was dared to eat mayo, an egg, some sunflower seeds, chocolate chips, cloves, allspice, mustard seeds, tapioca pudding, and butterscotch frosting mixed together... it was really nasty tasting.

EDIT: Lol Kim you beat me to it
            Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
            1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
            1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
            1:Chao <ER>> at all
            1:Mantra-Slider> chao
            1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
            Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
            Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

• adam foote

name your favorite NHL player

mine is heatley,stevens,elias,brodeur,S Niedermayer, and kovalchuk

Comment

• Mats Sundin. (BTW: the ugliest guy is Mike Ricci, not Adam Foote.)

Name someone famous who is from your home town.

Comment

• Kristen Kreuk from smallville, they even filmed shots at my high school.

Name the one thing you did this week you wish you could've "undid"
                  ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                  Failure teaches success.

Comment

• studied for my math test

name your favorite flavor of chips

Comment

• I wanna have the taste of Cooler Ranch Doritos on Ruffles.

Name one of your favorite sodas.
                      DELETED

Comment

• Mello Yello. It's too smooth

Name the one thing you accidently destroyed or got rid of that is worth enough to sell for a decent amount of money.
                        ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                        Failure teaches success.

Comment

• Complete die cast Volron set. Their tails fell out and the sword snapped.

Name a song you loved but didn't realize until afterwards that it was actually a cover from another artist, and had such information pointed out to you in a conversation, thus making you feel like an idiot.

Oh, and referring again to the ugliest NHL players:

Adam Foote:
                          vs
                          Mike Ricci:

Comment

• Sweet Dreams was orignally done by the Eurthymics give me a break I was 11 and I think the Marilyn Manson version is at least as good.

Name the hottest female movie star ever
                            The song doesn't make your hands clap,
                            The hand claps make the song

Comment

• I personally think Angelina Jolie is the hottest female movie star. <3

Name one time where you accidently stapled your scrotum to your thigh. (for females: Name one time when you crazy glued your breast together)

Comment

• Ok we'll give that question a reasonable amount of airing time, then we'll just have someone make up a "believable" story.
                                ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                                Failure teaches success.

Comment

Working...
                                X