• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Programmers and Bot related Development

This includes these topics:

Getting Coders and other dev
    Updating Stats in subarenas like go base go javduel
    Fixing Elim Rankings, Elim Arenas

I have one in mind he will probably help. He was a sysop in Mystic Kingdom his name was Solitancer i forgot his Tw name but it started with a P
    Kthx> my aim is rustier then the box of condoms on izors desk

Stealth> aim and condoms do not rust... at least if they are kept well moisturized

=========================================

TWRC Op

Comment

Dont know if this is the right place to post this but here it goes.

I was reading the thread title "Friday, March 12, 2010, 3:30am EST, Conflict in Pub 0" made by REAL*AIIDS about an issue he had in Pub the other day which caused him to be offended. In the thread Maverick replied the following:
      "I'm sorry, staff has to see the offense for themselves when it happens as logs and screenshots can be forged.

Unfortunately you experienced a time when no staff were able to respond which allowed the player to escape uninvestigated. Please do try to report it to staff next time again so staff has a chance to investigate in the suspicions.

I'll leave the topic open for your reaction but if the replies continue to be offtopic, this topic will be closed. "
      This left me thinking that even when no staff is present at the very least there should be a bot present.

Couldn't this be something a bot would be able to capture? Could a mod be developed to the bots so that the offended player can send a command to the bot so that the bot can save a log of the conversation? This way there wouldnt be any doubts since there is no log or pic for the player to alter.

Comment

Get people in the game who work in IT to offer professional recommendations to people who come and code for TW and do a good job of it, post this on IT forums that coming to help us fix up our game might give you a better chance at finding a job in the real world as you can get experience and have a professionally written letter of recommendation from a real IT firm or IT professional.

I bet that would get the job done or at least spark up some interest.
        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Working...
        X